Women's Smartwool Smartloft 60 Jacket
The Women's Smartloft 60 Jacket is smarter than your average garment. It uses proprietary 50% recycled wool insulation, a DWR coated nylon shell for weather protection, and responsibly sourced Merino wool next to skin to help manage sweat and odor. It even teaches night classes at our local community college on how to stay comfortable in rough weather.
- Merino 250 This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- SmartLoft 60 Our lightest weight of 50% recycled insulation is designed for high-intensity activities in more mild winter conditions. Helps provide thermoregulation and warmth even when wet.
- DWR Finish DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Wind Protection Wind-resistant panels protect against the elements
- Recycled Wool 50% This product is made with repurposed, reclaimed recycled wool content as part of its construction. The percentage varies by garment.
- Regular Fit
- 60g proprietary 50% recycled wool insulation offers lightweight, packable warmth, breathability, and insulation even when wet
- Wind-resistant nylon with DWR protects from the elements
- Insulation is lined in Merino for comfort, sweat management, and odor control
- Merino 250 panels provide ease of movement and breathability
- Two zip hand pockets, internal zip chest pocket with cord routing
- Knit in Vietnam: Shell - 100% Nylon; Back Panel & Sleeves - 100% Merino Wool; Lining - 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Filling - 50% Recycled Wool/Reclaimed Wool,38% Wool, 12% Polyester
- Garment Weight: 337 g = 11.89 oz
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Model Number: SW014074-B84
- Color: Woodsmoke