Women's Smartwool PhD® Snowboard Medium Sock
Hit the slopes in style. The Women's PhD® Snow Medium socks add extra personality to the targeted cushioning on the shin and calf for riding heel and toe side, body-mapped mesh zones, and 4 Degree™ elite fit system found in our Merino wool ski socks. Performance is always in fashion with this Bryan Iguchi design.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Medium Cushion Medium thickness, full-sock cushion for heavier loads and higher-volume footwear
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Bryan Iguchi designs by Smartwool®
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 13" Overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001168-001
- Color: Black + Pink