Women's Smartwool PhD® Ski Ultra Light Print Sock
The Women's PhD® Ski Ultra Light Print uses Smartwool's innovative printing technology to bring a one-of-a-kind Iuna Tinta design to your feet. These lightweight over-the-calf ski socks feature their Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, the 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and Shred Shield™ technology for reduced wear from toes. They are designed with a wider welt to help ensure the perfect fit and body-mapped mesh zones help keep things breathable. With the thinnest ski socks for ultimate boot fit in tight fitting boots, you get the style you love and the support you need for a great day on the mountain.
*Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color from images on site and per pair
- Women's Specific Fit Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Ultra Light Cushion Snow The absolute minimum between you and your boot. Ideal for new, vacuum-tight boots.
- Shred Shield™ Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Iuna Tinta designs by Smartwool®
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 360° Print Technology
- Knit in USA: 54% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 4% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001446-150
- Color: Multi