Women's Smartwool PhD® Ski Light Elite Afterglow Print Sock
Inspired by the mountains at sunset, our Women's PhD® Ski Light Elite Afterglow Print sock was designed by pro skier Chris Benchetler and is packed with amazing features like strategically placed cushioning on the heel and toe, light shin cushion, and all the benefits of Merino to help keep you warm and dry. Our 4 Degree™ elite fit system creates a dialed-in fit, and Indestructawool™ technology helps deliver long-lasting wear.
*Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color from images on site and per pair
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Elite Cushioning Targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot offers impact protection with minimal in-shoe volume. Ideal for close-fitting cycling shoes.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Chris Benchetler designs by Smartwool®
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 13" Overall Height
- 360° print technology
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001029-150
- Color: Multi