Women's Smartwool PhD® Run Ultra Light Ombre Print Micro Sock
Say goodbye to boring, run-of-the-mill running socks. Smartwool has brought their 360-degree printing technology to their race-day-worthy run socks to give you the performance you expect from Smartwool with a colorful twist. The Women's PhD® Run Ultra Light Print Micro socks feature Indestructawool™ durability technology, Shred Shield™ anti-wear technology to reduce wear from toes, and body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability—making this one of Smartwool's most technical running socks.
- Women's Specific Fit Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Ultra Light Cushion The absolute minimum between you and your shoes.
- Shred Shield™ Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Micro
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- 360° Print Technology
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 44% Merino Wool, 52% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001231-810
- Color: Capri