Women's Smartwool PhD® Run Light Elite Micro Sock
Some of Smartwool's best fitting, most advanced run socks yet—they've packed years of testing, prototypes, and running smarts into these ZQ-Certified Merino wool socks. Featuring Light Elite cushioning in the ball and heel of the foot to help maximize comfort with minimal in-shoe volume, body-mapped mesh ventilation zones, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe, this running sock is ready to keep up with you.
- PhD® Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's Specific Fit Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Elite Cushioning Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed specifically for runners.
- Sock Height: Micro
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- 1.5" overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW0SW210-F11
- Color: Bordeaux + Deep Navy