Women's Smartwool PhD® Run Light Elite Chevron Print Micro Sock
Smartwool's Women's PhD® Run Light Elite Micro socks just got a makeover. The Chevron Print was designed to add some swagger to your running socks. These Merino wool socks feature all the durability and protection you need without the bulk. You'll still be able to run past the competition with the breathability and durability that their PhD® socks provide, but this time, with as much color as there is comfort.
- Women's Specific Fit Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Elite Cushioning Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed specifically for runners.
- Sock Height: Micro
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- 360° Print Technology
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 57% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 2% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001233-669
- Color: Watermelon