Women's Smartwool PhD® Pro Freeski Sock
Performing like the pros begins with wearing Angel Collinson's signature sock, the PhD® Pro Freeski. Using Collinson's insight, Smartwool built these socks to perform for steep descents and help lock feet into ski boots. They're also made with their Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, the 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and Shred Shield™ technology for reduced wear from toes. Its design includes contoured shin and ankle cushioning with a flat knit toe box, as well as a wider welt for a secure fit and comfort. You won't get to Angel's level of skill without practice, but putting on the same sock that she chooses to wear is a good place to start.
*Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color from images on site and per pair
- Women's Specific Fit Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Cushion Light cushioned for impact absorption and warmth
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Angel Collinson Signature Sock
- Contoured shin and ankle cushioning, with flat knit toe box
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- 13" overall height
- Knit in USA: 57% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001440-E21
- Color: Ocean Abyss