Women's Smartwool PhD® Pro Approach Mini Sock
For the vertically inclined, the Women's PhD® Pro Approach Mini combines carefully designed comfort with rugged purpose. Made with insights from iconic alpinist Conrad Anker, these approach hiking socks feature specified cushioning to help protect feet from footwear friction, Smartwool's 4 Degree™ elite fit with flex zone, and body-mapped mesh to help make even the most ambitious approaches more manageable.
- PhD® Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's Specific Fit Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Elite Cushioning Targeted cushioning designed to provide comfort and protect without adding bulk
- Sock Height: Mini
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Cushioned welt to protect ankle bones
- Made with premium yarns to enhance comfort and durability
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 51% Merino Wool, 46% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001033-039
- Color: Light Grey