Women's Smartwool Merino 150 Base Layer Tank
Smartwool's year-round Merino 150 base layer tank is up to any challenge thanks to the body temp regulating properties and breathability of Merino. Featuring Core Spun technology, they've wrapped Merino around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft Merino next to skin. Smooth merrow stitching wraps from side to front for a feminine look.
- Merino 150 This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Core Spun Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- UPF 20+ Naturally protects against the sun's rays
- Slim Fit
- Classic racerback design for increased movement and comfort
- Side seams wrap to front for body-enhancing fit
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core
- Garment Weight: 74 g = 2.6 oz
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Model Number: SW015251-D53
- Color: Wave Blue Stripe