Women's Smartwool Merino 150 Baselayer Print Tank
Smartwool's year-round Merino 150 Base Layer Print Tank is up to any challenge, thanks to the body-temperature-regulating properties and breathability of Merino. Their Core Spun technology adds garment durability without sacrificing next-to-skin comfort by wrapping high-quality, super-soft Merino around a nylon core for every thread in their 150 fabric. Smooth merrow stitching wraps from side to front for a flattering look. And, as a bonus, they've added a fun summer-inspired print—taking this tank from basic to fun-spiration.
- Merino 150 This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Core Spun Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- UPF 20+ Naturally protects against the sun's rays
- Classic racerback design for increased movement and comfort
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- Side seams wrap onto front for enhanced fit
- Slim Fit
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
*Exclusive Of Decoration
- Weight: 74g
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Model Number: SW016159-D75
- Color: Dark Peacock Cactus Print