Women's Smartwool Merino 150 Baselayer Bottom
The Women’s Merino 150 Base Layer Bottoms are the perfect layer to put on for your warm weather adventures. Made of lightweight, breathable Merino, these bottoms have an updated fit that improves functionality, while enhancing aesthetics for a wide range of body shapes. Smartwool wrapped their super soft Merino around a nylon core, giving it added durability, so it can always keep up with you. Wherever you're going and whatever you're doing, their lightest weight base layer bottoms are perfect for adventures during all seasons.
- Merino 150 This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Core Spun Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- Slim Fit
- Merino-lined, elastic waistband designed for maximum comfort; 100% Merino next to skin
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
- Garment Weight: 148 g = 5.2 oz
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Model Number: SW000410-545
- Color: Light Grey Heather