Women's Altra Lone Peak 4 Mid RSM Hiking Shoe
As part of the Altra All-Weather Series (AWS) the RSM (rain, snow, mud) Lone Peak 4 Mid is made to face the elements. It features a brand new eVent® upper, a crazy breathable, 100% waterproof material. With billions of tiny pores in the material means it breathes in any condition, wet or dry, while still letting sweat escape. This fabric is the leader in breathable, waterproof technology available on the market. The upper takes on a new look with an updated mountain design, while the updated outsole features multi-directional lugs.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- FIT4HER™ The Fit4Her™ technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- GAITERTRAP™ Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- TRAILCLAW™ Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- DURATREAD™ Durable outsole rubber made to last long and offer great grip on both tame and technical terrain.
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™ with StoneGuard™
- Outsole: DuraTread™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Upper: eVent® Fabrics
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Weight: 10.7 oz / 303 g
- Drop: 0mm
- Model Number: ALW1855N-607
- Color: Dark Port + Light Rose