Women's Smartwool PhD® Ski Light Elite Pattern Socks
Everything about this sock was created to work seamlessly with a high-performance boot: strategically placed cushioning on the heel and toe, light shin cushion, non-cushioned heel and toe, and all the benefits of Merino to help keep you warm and dry. The 4 Degree® elite fit system creates a dialed fit and Indestructawool™ durability technology delivers long-lasting wear. A women’s-specific fit creates a narrower heel and overall slimmer fit.
- PhD® Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's Specific Fit Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Elite Cushioning Impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed for a precise fit in performance boots.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- 200 needle construction provides high-density, low-profile cushioning
- Virtually Seamless toe
- 13" overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001369-A32
- Colors: Pink + Red