Smartwool PhD Wind Training Glove
Block out the elements while keeping your hands super toasty, thanks to Smartwool's PhD Wind Training Glove. Soft-brushed Merino next to skin and a windproof overlay on the back of the hand helps provide the ultimate in protection and comfort, while reflective piping around the wrist helps provide visibility in low-light conditions. As a bonus, they added in touchscreen-compatible thumb and index finger, perfect for answering phone calls without having to take your gloves off.
- Wind Protection Wind-resistant panels protect against the elements
- Reflectivity Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
- Soft-brushed Merino next to skin with windproof overlay on back of hand
- Silicone grippers on palm and fingers
- Touch screen compatible thumb and index finger
- Knit in Vietnam: Body - 46% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 16% Elastane; Overlay - 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Wash Separately
- Model Number: SW019011-001
- Color: Black