Smartwool PhD® Ski Light Elite Pow Days Print Sock
Pro skier Chris Benchetler knows all about epic powder days. Now you can relive legendary ski days, thanks to his design on our PhD® Ski Light Elite Pow Days Print. Our PhD® Ski socks add a little flair and innovation to your kit with Indestructawool™ durability technology, our 4 Degree™ elite fit system, and body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability. And with targeted cushioning, you can cut down on in-boot bulk while still helping protect your feet from blisters.
*Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color from images on site and per pair
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Elite Cushioning Targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot offers impact protection with minimal in-shoe volume. Ideal for close-fitting cycling shoes.
- Shred Shield™ Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Chris Benchetler designs by Smartwool®
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 14" Overall Height
- 360° print technology
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 57% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001184-150
- Color: Multi