Smartwool PhD® Ski Light Elite Sock
Looking for a lightweight, bulk-free sock to help add some comfort to your ski days? Look no further than the PhD® Ski Light Elite. These men's ski socks equip you with Smartwool's Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, their 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced in-boot comfort. They are designed with a wider welt to help ensure all-day comfort, targeted cushioning around the toe, heel, and shin, and body-mapped mesh zones help keep things breathable. With how technical and comfortable these socks are, you might love them as much as you love a day on the slopes.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Cushion Light cushioned for impact absorption and warmth
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 14" overall height
- Knit in USA: 59% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001193-001
- Color: Black