Smartwool PhD® Ski Light Elite Benchetler Print Sock
The PhD® Ski Light Elite Benchetler Print combines the power of Merino wool with a unique Chris Benchetler design to bring both style and support to your ski days. These men's ski socks equip you with Smartwool's Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, their 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced in-boot comfort. They are designed with a wider welt to help ensure all-day comfort, targeted cushioning around the toe, heel, and shin, and body-mapped mesh zones help keep things breathable. Now, you'll look and feel better than ever as you enjoy a full day of skiing.
*Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color from images on site and per pair
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Elite Cushioning Targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot offers impact protection with minimal in-shoe volume. Ideal for close-fitting cycling shoes.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Chris Benchetler designs by Smartwool®
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 14" overall height
- 360° Print Technology
- Knit in USA: 57% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001281-150
- Color: Multicolor