Smartwool PhD® Pro Freeski Sock
Put on the same sock that pro freeskier Angel Collinson wears with her signature sock, the PhD® Pro Freeski. Using Collinson's insight, Smartwool built these socks with their Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, the 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and their Shred Shield™ technology for reduced wear from toes. Its design includes contoured shin and ankle cushioning with a flat knit toe box, as well as a wider welt for a secure fit and comfort. You won't get to Angel's level of skill without practice, but putting on the same sock that she chooses to wear is a good place to start.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Cushion Light cushioned for impact absorption and warmth
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Angel Collinson Signature Sock
- Contoured shin and ankle cushioning, with flat knit toe box
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- 14" overall height
- Knit in USA: 57% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001286-D11
- Color: Military Olive