Rad Roller Rad Rounds
RAD Rounds have the small size and pinpoint precision to mobilize muscles that other tools can’t touch. With three sizes and three different densities, these balls serve up infinite options when it comes to tackling your tough spots. Purchase includes one large, one medium and one small RAD Round.
Use with the RAD BLOCK for additional leverage and stability.
- PRECISION MAKES PERFECT The difference between RAD Rounds and other massage tools is simple. It’s all about precision. Truth is: you can oftentimes achieve far greater results by focusing on a single insertion point (that’s where your soft tissue connects to bone or joint) than you can by stretching an entire muscle. RAD Rounds are small and compact so you can hit the small, stubborn spots that other bulky tools just brush over.
- WHAT WE’RE MADE OF Both RAD Rounds are made of top-grade silicone to blast through the lock-ups you thought you needed a massage therapist to hit. The small round has a stiffer build while the large round is slightly softer to accommodate a range of uses. And as if dual densities weren’t enough to sell you on these bad boys, you can even heat or cool them. For a warm, relaxing experience, simply soak in hot water for five to ten minutes. Or for a cold, refreshing sensation, soak in ice water, freeze or refrigerate.
- THAT HITS THE SPOT People come in all shapes and sizes, and our three RAD Rounds help everyone find the fit they need for the trigger point issue at hand. These helpful mobility tools help you pinpoint your pressure for accurate, relieving massage where you need it most. RAD Rounds open up your bodywork arsenal to include more options than ever before, especially as a complement to other RAD tools.
- Dimensions: Large round 2.2" diameter, medium round 1.6" diameter, small round .75" diameter
- Materials: Silicone
- Unit weight: Large round 3.6 oz, medium round 1.6 oz, small round .3 oz.
- Comes with PDF guide of exercises
- Model Number: 1018
- Color: Large round green, medium round blue, small round black