Moore Collection Western Cup Tee
20% of the sales from this shirt will be donated to protect the desert landscapes that we know and love. 10% will be donated to Friends of Saguaro and 10% will be donated to Friends of Joshua Tree.
"This cup is very similar to one Tanner's dad used and still uses when he goes camping. It’s a very southwestern style cup, almost always used for morning coffee.
I wanted to show my appreciation for the native culture in the southwest."
- Screen printed t shirt with black water-based ink
- Tri-blend of 50% polyester, 25% cotton, and 25% rayon
- Unisex Fit
- Machine wash with cold water. Tumble dry low or air dry.
- Made by Moore: This t shirt was hand screen printed with care in Moore's workshop in Denver, Colorado.
- Model Number: WESTERNMOORE-12
- Color: Clay