Moore Collection Saguaro Tee
20% of the sales from this shirt will be donated to protect the desert landscapes that we know and love. 10% will be donated to Friends of Saguaro and 10% will be donated to Friends of Joshua Tree.
"We chose a saguaro because have always loved cactus. With Tanner growing up near a desert, he saw many shapes and forms of them all over Arizona. Even on license plates! Saguaros specifically are something special. The east side of Arizona has forest like amounts of them. They are obviously iconic parts of the desert but are also important to the landscape. Saguaro bloom flowers that help pollinate other desert plans, they are homes to burrowing animals/insects and surprisingly provide a source of water to the habitat.
With the addition of a Harris Hawk I wanted to capture that interaction between plant and animal. You can see budding flowers as well."
- Screen printed t shirt with forest green water-based ink
- Heather-blend of 52% polyester and 48% cotton
- Unisex Fit
- Machine wash with cold water. Tumble dry low or air dry.
- Made by Moore: This t shirt was hand screen printed with care in Moore's workshop in Denver, Colorado.
- Model Number: SAGUAROMOORE-13
- Color: Heather Prism Natural