Men's United by Blue EcoKnit™ V-Neck Tee
Every United by Blue product purchased removes 1 pound of trash.
- EcoKnit™ The EcoKnit™ collection is made up of better basics created from sustainable fabrics—hemp, organic cotton, modal and yak. These knits are manufactured in a GOTS- and OCS-certified factory, meaning their production meets the highest environmental and social standards, with materials that use less water than their conventional counterparts.
- Hemp Hemp has been used in textiles for centuries, and for good reason: it provides durability (hemp fiber is 10 times stronger than cotton) and breathability, and it biodegrades completely. It is also UV and mold-resistant, making it ideal for outdoor gear. But our favorite part? Hemp gets softer with each wear, making for apparel that’s only going to get better with washes.
- Recycled Polyester It takes somewhere around nine bottles to make a t-shirt. Those bottles are shredded into flakes, melted into pellets, spun into a yarn, and then knitted into apparel. The result is a t-shirt that contains all the benefits that makes polyester the fashion industry’s favorite material: it’s lightweight, versatile, water-repellant and durable.
- 205 GSM jersey knit
- Ribbed v-neckline
- 85% recycled polyester, 15% hemp
- Machine wash, lay flat to dry
- Responsibly made in China
- Length: 27.5" (size M)
- Model Number: 101-170-MOSS
- Color: Moss Green