Men's Smartwool PhD® Run Ultra Light Low Cut Sock
Using Smartwool's responsibly-sourced ZQ-Certified wool and light cushioning, these running socks contain soft, targeted padding placed where runners need it most: on the ball and heel of the foot. They packed these socks chock full of smart features like their 4 Degree™ elite fit system, Shred Shield™ technology for improved durability in the toe box, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe. And the low-cut height is an ideal balance of protection and comfort.
- PhD® Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Ultra Light Cushion Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Shred Shield™ Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Low Cut
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 2.25" overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 48% Merino Wool, 47% Nylon, 5% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001406-D88
- Color: White + Alpine Blue