Men's Smartwool PhD® Run Light Elite Circuit Board Print Micro Socks
The design of the PhD® Run Light Elite Circuit Board Print Micro was made for those who have a passion for running embedded in their DNA. You were programmed to enjoy running, and this wool running sock helps bring that to life. It's perfect for any length run, whether it's a mile or a marathon. It has all of the comfort, fit, and durability that Smartwool's PhD® collection offers with a design that honors the runner in all of us.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Elite Cushioning Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed specifically for runners.
- Sock Height: Micro
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- 360° Print Technology
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 2% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001254-810
- Color: Capri