Men's Smartwool PhD® Pro Approach Crew Sock
The approach is sometimes the hardest part of the climb, but the PhD® Pro Approach Crew makes it easier with features that make every step more comfortable. With insights from Conrad Anker, it's designed for a perfect fit with added breathability. Smartwool even added an Achilles strap to provide extra warmth and protection. When Mother Nature demands the most out of you, these socks are the gear that will help get you through it.
- PhD® Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Elite Cushioning Targeted cushioning designed to provide comfort and protect without adding bulk
- Sock Height: Crew
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles strap provides extra warmth and protection
- Made with premium yarns to enhance comfort and durability
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 49% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001038-092
- Color: Deep Navy