Men's Smartwool PhD® Outdoor Light Front Range Print Hiking Crew Sock
Whether you're heading to the Front Range or to your favorite trailhead, the PhD® Outdoor Light Front Range Print Crew will help you get out there. Smartwool kicked the design on these up a notch while packing these crew socks full of tech additions, including Indestructawool™ technology to make these some of their most durable socks yet, activity-specific mesh zones, a Virtually Seamless™ toe, and the 4 Degree™ elite fit system. This is one of their toughest hiking socks, but they still have comfort and color covered.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Cushion Light cushioning for impact absorption without added bulk
- Sock Height: Crew
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 8.5" overall height
- 360° Print Technology
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001253-810
- Color: Capri