Men's Smartwool Merino 250 Base Layer 1/4 Zip
Smartwool updated the fit of their Men's Merino 250 Base Layer 1/4 Zip to improve functionality while also enhancing aesthetics. As one of their heaviest base layer tops and best base layers for cold weather, this garment uses 100% responsibly sourced Merino wool, shoulder panels, and a flatlock seam construction to help minimize chafing as well as help keep you comfortable and temperature regulated as you enjoy high-intensity skiing, hiking, running, and more.
- Merino 250 This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics
- Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- 10' (25 cm) center front zipper semi-locking slider
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool. Exclusive Of Decoration
- Garment Weight: 298 g = 10.51 oz
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Model Number: SW016355-001
- Color: Black