Men's Smartwool Merino 150 Baselayer 1/4 Zip
Smartwool took their popular Merino 150 Base layer and added a 1/4 zip to it—making it the perfect base layer for warm or cold weather. This top uses their lightest-weight Merino fabric wrapped around a nylon core to increase durability, while still keeping the 100% soft, Merino wool you love next to skin. Side seams help minimize chafing while wearing a pack and offer a body-enhancing fit. Select colorways feature a more responsible plant based dye technique. This base layer is comfortable, powerful, sustainable, and, frankly, do-it-all-able.
- Core Spun Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- Merino 150 This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Slim Fit
- Offset shoulder and side seams designed to increase comfort and minimize chafing while wearing a backpack
- Side seams wrap to front for body-enhancing fit
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- 8" (20 cm) center front zip with semi-locking slider
- Indigo Blue colorway features plant-based dye technique
- Knit in China: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Model Number: SW000752-545
- Color: Light Grey Heather