Men's Adidas Ultraboost Parley Running Shoes
Responsive shoes made for long runs on city streets. Get that best-ever feeling on every run. These neutral shoes have a stretchy knit upper with ventilation in key sweat zones to help you stay cool. Energy-returning cushioning and a flexible outsole work together to give you a smooth ride from touch-down to toe-off.
- Engineered fit adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot with an engineered fit for targeted support that enhances movement.
- Endless energy Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return: The more energy you give, the more you get.
- Good for the oceans This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans. Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic™ which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- adidas Primeknit textile upper
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; Midfoot cage
- Responsive Boost midsole; Stabilizing Torsion System
- Lightweight and adaptive
- Weight: 10.9 ounces (size US 9)
- Drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm, forefoot: 19 mm)
- Model Number: F36190
- Color: Core Black + Cloud White