Men's Smartwool PhD® Pro Approach Light Elite Mini Sock
For those who are vertically inclined, the PhD® Pro Approach Light Elite Mini combines carefully designed comforts with rugged purpose. Made with the help of Conrad Anker, these socks feature extra cushioning to protect against footwear friction, a 4 Degree™ elite fit with flex zone, and body mapped mesh to help make even the most ambitious approaches more manageable.
- PhD® Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Elite Cushioning Light Elite cushioning under the entire foot provides protection without bulk
- Sock Height: Mini
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Cushioned welt to protect ankle bones
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 55% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001015-092
- Colors: Blue + Brown