Kids' Smartwool Merino 250 Baselayer Pattern Bottom
Combat cabin fever with warm layers that help kids stay outside longer. Our kids’ baselayer bottoms use super soft Mid 250 interlock knit and all the benefits of Merino like temperature regulation and moisture management. Because warm, dry kids can have way more fun.
- Merino 250 This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Merino-covered elastic waistband adds comfort
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Size M - Inseam: 20" (51 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 125 g = 4.41 oz
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW016124-C19
- Color: Habanero Margarita