Goodr Pineapple PainKillers Sunglasses
Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re haulin’ ass down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina. These tropical blue and yellow shades are named for the best solution for getting a charlie horse in your calf at mile 17: Pineapple painkillers. That's right, this delightful cocktail, 2 parts rum, 4 parts pineapple juice (with anti-inflammatory bromelain!), 1 part orange juice and coconut cream is what Carl reaches for when he's run out of piña colada mix (he obviously doesn't realize that he could make a piña with these ingredients...oh Carl). It doesn't actually help the cramp, but you'll get such a bad side cramp after you slam the drink, you won't remember the charlie horse!
- NO SLIP, NO BOUNCE - Eliminate slippage when sweating and bouncing while running due to our special grip coating and snug, yet featherweight, frame
- USE PROTECTION - Block 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays with our UV400 protective lens
- ALL POLARIZED - Our shades feature glare-reducing, polarized lenses
- Lens width: Thick enough to shield your dead soul eyes from staying out until 4 a.m. before your training run a.k.a. 53 millimeters
- GREAT PRICE - A reasonable price that won’t bankrupt you if you sit on them or a friend steals them. I think we all know which friend we’re talking about, Brad.
- Model Number: OG-YWLB-NRRD1
- Color: Blue + Yellow