Goodr Mick and Keith's Midnight Ramble Sunglasses
Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re hopping over flames or flippin' tires.
After procuring the requisite saltwater taffy/mescaline composite they demand to fill the holes in their souls, Mick and Keith went for a jog in the black of night and came across a river so blue they could barely believe it. Inspired by that Legendary night we created these black and blue sunglasses.
- NO SLIP, NO BOUNCE - Eliminate slippage when sweating and bouncing while running due to our special grip coating and snug, yet featherweight, frame
- USE PROTECTION - Block 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays with our UV400 protective lens
- ALL POLARIZED - Our shades feature glare-reducing, polarized lenses
- Lens width: Thick enough to shield your dead soul eyes from staying out until 4 a.m. before your training run a.k.a. 53 millimeters
- GREAT PRICE - A reasonable price that won’t bankrupt you if you sit on them or a friend steals them. I think we all know which friend we’re talking about, Brad.
- BONUS! NO LEOPARDS - Plus, no one wearing the goodr OG Sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
- Model Number: OG-BK-BL1
- Color: Black + Blue