Goodr Mach G Amelia Earhart Ghosted Me Sunglasses
Did you know the first female aviator wrote a book called “How To Ghost At Mach Speed"? That's right, Amelia’s main impetus for learning how to fly was to get away from insecure dudes cramping her single lady style. Put on these tortoise shell frames with brown lenses and you can ditch F-Boys with the same finesse. Now if you only had a plane...
- NO SLIP Goodr uses special grip coating and silicone nose inserts to construct their frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE The frame is flight-weight to prevent bouncing when running, biking, beasting, or exceeding speeds of Mach 5.*
- *Not tested at hypersonic speed, but…we’re pretty sure.
- ALL POLARIZED The speed of light got nothing on you. These glare-reducing, polarized lenses with UV400 protection blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- ALL SPEED An all new shape built to give you the ultimate speed advantage whether you're crushing beers or crushing your competition.
- FREE MILE HIGH CLUB MEMBERSHIP Included with purchase.
- Model Number: MG-TR-BR1-NR
- Color: Tortoise Shell Brown