Goodr Gardening With A Kraken Sunglasses
Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re haulin’ ass down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina.
“Tentacles feel amazing to the touch,” says Goodr co-founder, Stephen. He’s been love drunk for a beautiful purple/teal eyed Kraken named Maven for years. He made us make these lovely spectacles to try and win her heart. (He has problems.)
- NO SLIP, NO BOUNCE - Eliminate slippage when sweating and bouncing while running due to our special grip coating and snug, yet featherweight, frame
- USE PROTECTION - Block 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays with our UV400 protective lens
- ALL POLARIZED - Our shades feature glare-reducing, polarized lenses
- Lens width: Thick enough to shield your dead soul eyes from staying out until 4 a.m. before your training run a.k.a. 53 millimeters
- GREAT PRICE - A reasonable price that won’t bankrupt you if you sit on them or a friend steals them. I think we all know which friend we’re talking about, Brad.
- BONUS! NO LEOPARDS - Plus, no one wearing the goodr OG Sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
- Reflective Mirrored Lenses
- Model Number: OG-PR-PR1
- Color: Purple + Teal