Goodr OG Whiskey Shots with Satan Sunglasses
Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re haulin’ ass down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina.
You read that correctly. We are encouraging you to drink some of that sweet amber liquor with the Prince of Darkness. Don’t let Satan’s reputation (or love of ironic eternal punishments) scare you away; he just wants to be your running buddy. So go on, throw on these amber and black shades and do some Whiskey Shots with Satan.
- NO SLIP, NO BOUNCE - Eliminate slippage when sweating and bouncing while running due to our special grip coating and snug, yet featherweight, frame
- USE PROTECTION - Block 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays with our UV400 protective lens
- ALL POLARIZED - Our shades feature glare-reducing, polarized lenses
- Lens width: Thick enough to shield your dead soul eyes from staying out until 4 a.m. before your training run a.k.a. 53 millimeters
- GREAT PRICE - A reasonable price that won’t bankrupt you if you sit on them or a friend steals them. I think we all know which friend we’re talking about, Brad.
- Model Number: OG-BK-AM1
- Color: Black + Orange