Goodr Vincent's Absinthe Night Terrors Sunglasses
Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re haulin’ ass down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina.
So named for the black fingernails and teal eyes of the late-and-great-tortured-artist and social-absinthe-alcoholic who most don't realize was also an ultra-long-distance sprinter. His famed Starry Night painting was inspired from an overnight 72K race he lost to Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. You can't make this stuff up sober.
- NO SLIP, NO BOUNCE - Eliminate slippage when sweating and bouncing while running due to our special grip coating and snug, yet featherweight, frame
- USE PROTECTION - Block 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays with our UV400 protective lens
- ALL POLARIZED - Our shades feature glare-reducing, polarized lenses
- Lens width: Thick enough to shield your dead soul eyes from staying out until 4 a.m. before your training run a.k.a. 53 millimeters
- GREAT PRICE - A reasonable price that won’t bankrupt you if you sit on them or a friend steals them. I think we all know which friend we’re talking about, Brad.
- Model Number: OG-BK-TL1
- Color: Black + Blue