Goodr Figment's Desert Tears Sunglasses
Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re haulin’ ass down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina.
If you ever go on a run (or a spiritual LSD journey) in the desert, make sure you take these purple and orange shades. If you start hallucinating a crying purple dragon (while Hans Zimmer plays in the background), you don’t want him to see your eyes. Trust us.
- NO SLIP, NO BOUNCE - Eliminate slippage when sweating and bouncing while running due to our special grip coating and snug, yet featherweight, frame
- USE PROTECTION - Block 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays with our UV400 protective lens
- ALL POLARIZED - Our shades feature glare-reducing, polarized lenses
- Lens width: Thick enough to shield your dead soul eyes from staying out until 4 a.m. before your training run a.k.a. 53 millimeters
- GREAT PRICE - A reasonable price that won’t bankrupt you if you sit on them or a friend steals them. I think we all know which friend we’re talking about, Brad.
- BONUS! NO LEOPARDS - Plus, no one wearing the goodr OG Sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
- Model Number: OG-PR-NROR1
- Color: Purple + Red