Goodr Bosley's Basset Hound Dreams Sunglasses
Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re haulin’ ass down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina.
Bosley, dog of goodr, is a living (for now) legend at 91. What does Bosley, King of Hounds, dream about? Whatever he f@cking wants. Fun fact: in his youth he produced belly button lint, a substance luckier than leprechaun’s blood. As the lint-well is no longer producing, we present these Hound-Shell goodrs, a close second.
- NO SLIP, NO BOUNCE - Eliminate slippage when sweating and bouncing while running due to our special grip coating and snug, yet featherweight, frame
- USE PROTECTION - Block 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays with our UV400 protective lens
- ALL POLARIZED - Our shades feature glare-reducing, polarized lenses
- Lens width: Thick enough to shield your dead soul eyes from staying out until 4 a.m. before your training run a.k.a. 53 millimeters
- GREAT PRICE - A reasonable price that won’t bankrupt you if you sit on them or a friend steals them. I think we all know which friend we’re talking about, Brad.
- BONUS! NO LEOPARDS - Plus, no one wearing the goodr OG Sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
- Model Number: OG-HND-NRBR1
- Color: Brown + Black