Cotopaxi Bataan 3L Fanny Pack - Del Dia
Each pack in this collection is one-of-a-kind. We’ll choose a pack for you at random. Be prepared for a total surprise!
Named after a city in the Central Luzon region of the Philippines, the Bataan is our take on the classic fanny pack. With its 3L size, this handy hip hugger keeps your necessities secure, organized, and close at hand. Snacks first, then lip balm, wallet, phone, and keys. And if there’s still some room ... more snacks. Wear it up front, on the side, or in the back. Like all of our Del Día items, no two Bataans are alike.
Each pack in the Del Día Collection is made with remnant materials by employees who have creative control over its final look. This means that no two packs are alike. From fabric to thread, your Del Día is one of a kind.
- Made With (Re)Purpose™All products in our (Re)Purpose™ Collection use fabric left over from other companies’ larger production runs. That’s what makes our Del Día bags one of a kind, and our Teca Windbreakers limited-edition: We take high-quality, remnant fabric originally produced for another purpose to create these products. Every (Re)Purpose™ product keeps fabric out of the landfill and puts it in the hands of thoughtful adventurers like you.
- Durable yet lightweight ripstop nylon shell fabric
- Side release buckle belt closure
- Adjustable webbing strap hip belt
- Two internal mesh pockets
- One-of-a-kind Del Día colorway
- Front-zippered pocket
- Volume: 3L (183cu in)
- Weight: 4oz (113g)
- Model Number: BFP-S17-DD
- Color: Multi