Women's Smartwool PhD® Ski Ultra Light Lifecycle Print Sock
Professional skier Chris Benchetler's designs come to life on these performance ski socks, combining vibrant prints and technical features like our Virtually Seamless™ toe for in-boot comfort, body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability, and our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-driven fit, to help you go far and feel good.
*Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color from images on site and per pair
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Multi-Density Cushion Light cushioned shin, non-cushioned heel and toe; ideal for high performance boots
- Shred Shield™ Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Chris Benchetler designs by Smartwool®
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 13" Overall Height
- 360° print technology
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 54% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 4% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001183-150
- Color: Multi