Men's Smartwool Merino 150 Base Layer Micro Stripe Long Sleeve
Spring skiing or summer camping? The year-round Merino 150 base layer long sleeve is game for either thanks to the body temp regulating and no-stink properties of Merino. Featuring Core Spun technology, we've wrapped Merino around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft Merino next to skin. We added smooth flatlock seams to help minimize chafing and offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps. Performs well on its own in warmer temps or layers up easily when cooler weather rolls in.
- Merino 150 Our lightest, most versatile layer with enhanced durability and ultimate breathability. Quick drying, it works as a solo layer in warm weather or as a base layer in cool weather
- Core Spun Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- Slim Fit
- Raglan sleeve design removes shoulder seams
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core
- Garment Weight: 170 g = 6 oz
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW016061-039
- Color: Light Grey