Women's Smartwool PhD® Ski Light Elite Sock
With a lightweight build you'll love, the Women's PhD® Ski Light Elite provides you with targeted cushioning on the shin, ball, and heel for protection without bulk in tight fitting boots. These over-the-calf ski socks feature Smartwool's Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, a 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and their Virtually Seamless™ toe for in-boot comfort. They are designed with a wider welt to help ensure the perfect fit and body-mapped mesh zones help keep things breathable. A perfect match for your tight-fitting ski boots, these socks help you find that powder-filled passion on every run.
- Women's Specific Fit Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Elite Cushioning Targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot offers impact protection with minimal in-shoe volume. Ideal for close-fitting cycling shoes.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 13" overall height
- Knit in USA: 60% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001276-003
- Color: Charcoal