Women's Colorado Threads Ski Hill Yoga Tights
Hit the slopes in the most flattering base layer that will take you from the hill to Apres!
Want to look great and keep plastic out of landfills and oceans?
CO Threads handcrafts their yoga pants using fabric made from recycled water bottles. Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) water bottles, to be specific, which is a form of polyester.
Equal parts comfortable and durable, these pants fit any body type and last longer than the big yoga companies do. Plus, CO Threads produces all their products right here in Denver, using only the most sustainable, long-lasting, eco-friendly materials they can find.
- High Waistband- Perfect for Yoga and Any Fitness Activities
- Soft and Strong Mid-Weight Fabric
- Interlocking Fabric with a Unique Wicking Pattern
- Active Seam Stitching on All Seams for Style and Durability
- A portion of each sale from the Cause collection goes to the associated charity. On top of that CO Threads gives back to environmental causes to make a small difference in the world around us.
- Model Number:
- Color: Black + White