Smartwool PhD® Ski Ultra Light 25th Anniversary Print Sock
25 years ago, Smartwool® was born on a ski slope with the belief that feet shouldn't have to be cold. Today, we are still making socks to keep toes warm and celebrating 25 years of innovation and adventure. Our PhD® Ski Ultra Light 25th Anniversary Print sock is perfect for performance ski boots, with Indestructawool™ technology for added durability, our 4 Degree™ elite fit system to help give you a dialed-in fit, and Shred Shield™ technology, to help reduce wear from toes. On top of these performance technologies, we used our revolutionary 360-degree printing process to infuse this sock with the mountains and ski hills we call home.
*Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color from images on site and per pair
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Multi-Density Cushion Light cushioned shin, non-cushioned heel and toe; ideal for high performance boots
- Shred Shield™ Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 14" Overall Height
- 360° print technology
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 52% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 4% Elastane, 2% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Model Number: SW001045-150
- Color: Multi