Men's United by Blue Natural Short Sleeve Button Down
Every United by Blue product purchased removes 1 pound of trash.
- SoftHemp™ Optimized to provide supreme comfort, UBB's signature SoftHemp yarn has four times the durability of cotton without compromising the soft touch you want against your skin.
- Organic Cotton Organic cotton grows without the use of toxic chemicals, which means it doesn’t damage the soil, it has less impact on air, and it uses far less water and energy. Furthermore, UBB sources their organic cotton from GOTS-certified factories, which give assurance that the material is produced and utilized in a manner that meets the strictest environmental and social standards.
- Corozo Corozo (which is sometimes called ‘vegetable ivory’ because of its resemblance to real ivory) comes from the nut of the Tagua Palm, which grows in the rainforests of Central America. Just one tree can produce up to 50 pounds of nuts in a year, and they’ll do so for over a century! Because these nuts not only grow on trees, they also fall from the trees, they are a renewable and sustainable material that diminishes the need to cut down rainforests. What’s more, they are 100% biodegradable.
- 3.4 oz twill
- Point collar with full button down placket
- Box pleats at center back yoke
- Patch pocket at front left chest
- Shirttail hemline
- Adrian (in white, lichen and green) is 6'2 and Tyreese (in salmon) is 6'3, both wearing a size medium (length: 29")
- 91% organic cotton, 6% hemp, 3% yak
- Machine wash, lay flat to dry
- Made responsibly in China
- Model Number: 101-175-LICHEN
- Color: Lichen