Men's Smartwool Merino 150 Base Layer Long Sleeve
Spring skiing or summer camping? The year-round Merino 150 base layer long sleeve is game for either thanks to the body temp regulating and no-stink properties of Merino. Featuring Core Spun technology, Smartwool has wrapped Merino around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft Merino next to skin. They added smooth flatlock seams to help minimize chafing and offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps.
- Merino 150 This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Core Spun Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- Slim Fit
- Raglan sleeve design elimates need for shoulder seams
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core
- Garment Weight: 170 g = 6 oz
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Model Number: SW016042-D49
- Color: Atomic Orange Stripe