Women's Smartwool Merino 150 Base Layer Short Sleeve
Want a Smartwool® base layer that looks good, but plays better? The Merino 150 Short Sleeve shirt works well for any adventure. This base layer features Core Spun technology—which features Merino wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft, responsibly sourced Merino next to skin. With smooth merrow stitching and raglan sleeves, you can stay comfortable in your clothes and confident in your look.
- Core Spun Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- Merino 150 This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- UPF 20+ Naturally protects against the sun's rays
- Slim Fit
- Raglan sleeve design eliminates need for shoulder seams
- Side seams wrap onto front for enhanced fit
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- UPF 20+
- Plant-based-dye technique
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Model Number: SW015253-G18
- Color: Cloudy Blue Marble Wash