Women's Smartwool Merino 150 Base Layer Print Tank
Our year-round Merino 150 Base Layer Print Tank is up to any challenge, thanks to the body-temperature-regulating properties and breathability of Merino. Our Core Spun technology adds garment durability without sacrificing next-to-skin comfort by wrapping high-quality, super-soft Merino around a nylon core for every thread in our 150 fabric. Smooth merrow stitching wraps from side to front for a flattering look. And, as a bonus, we've added a fun summer-inspired print—taking this tank from basic to fun-spiration.
- Merino 150 Our lightest, most versatile layer with enhanced durability and ultimate breathability. Quick drying, it works as a solo layer in warm weather or as a base layer in cool weather
- Core Spun Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- UPF 20+ Naturally protects against the sun's rays
- Slim Fit
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- Side seams wrap onto front for enhanced fit
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
- Garment Weight: 74 g = 2.61 oz
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Model Number: SW016159-B46
- Color: Nile Blue